Solved [IMPORTANT] Can't login 2 players

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GabriMagic, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GabriMagic

Since last day I have a problem with the login if the users, that when a the second user login to the server automatically diconnect the 2 players telling this error:

[​IMG]

And in the log this is the error what I have:
    http://pastebin.com/GnfLt11d

I don't know where could the error be, I'm using the 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT version, thanks for helping.

I found the error, is that my user MrPixel is corrupted, and when it login all users disconnected, but iI dont know why is it corrupt and how can I solve it, any idea? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Try going to your servers root directory, then your default world, then playerdata, then delete 612eb9de-261e-4c08-ab00-ed13e7c4f1ff.yml. Then try connecting with MrPixel. Hopefully that helps, if not then let us know!

3. Offline

GabriMagic

Hi, thanks for answer, I was looking for this file, but the only one that looks similar is this:
    world/playerdata/6213a335-d449-3a60-bb56-90a10fcbe0a0.dat

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

My bad, yes the .dat file. Delete that, join, and let me know what happens.

5. Offline

GabriMagic

But, there is not the file that you said, should I try to delete all files? or just this one which begins by 6213a?

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

612eb9de-261e-4c08-ab00-ed13e7c4f1ff.dat would be the data file for MrPixel.

7. Offline

GabriMagic

[quote uid=90921420 name="oceantheskatr" post=3123324]612eb9de-261e-4c08-ab00-ed13e7c4f1ff.dat would be the data file for MrPixel.[/QUOTE]

I delete this file, but the problem still there, maybe deletin all files?

No, I deleted all files but not, I dont know what could be cause this problem :$ maybe seom plugin but I dont know which one could be

Okay, It's all right, the problem was the GroupManager, I think something get corrupted in some moment, I update to the new version <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  8. Offline

oceantheskatr

Glad you figured it out! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.