IllegalAccessError

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by subanoomic, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

subanoomic

Hi,

I'm writing a little plugin and I'm having problems with the Scheduler. I am using Bukkit version 702 and CraftBukkit version 803.

Here's the error it produces:
    Code:
    11:23:10 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling VoteNotifyPlugin v1.0.0 (Is it up to date?): com/bukkit/subanomic/VoteNotify/VoteNotifyPlugin$1
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: com/bukkit/subanomic/VoteNotify/VoteNotifyPlugin$1
            at com.bukkit.subanomic.VoteNotify.VoteNotifyPlugin.onEnable(VoteNotifyPlugin.java:86)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:125)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:750)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:253)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:132)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:110)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:265)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

And here's the relevant code snippet (line 86 is the first line of this snippet):
    Code:
    		this.getServer().getScheduler().scheduleAsyncRepeatingTask(this, new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				notifyPlayers();
    			}
    		}, tickInterval * 20, tickInterval * 20);

Additionally, I have import org.bukkit.scheduler.BukkitScheduler; at the beginning.
    I think that's all the relevant parts. Here's the full plugin code, if that's important: http://pastebin.com/pc528k4x

Does anybody have an idea what could cause this error?

Thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.