"Illegal Position" Bug For Some Players

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by brinaq, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

brinaq

Hello, some of my players have reported that they have been getting kicked less than a second after joining the game, and I frequently see people connecting and disconnecting faster than any human can do. One of my admins is also unable to connect to the server and has the same bug. They're not in the Far Lands and I have moved the position from the playername.dat to the spawn, but they are still not getting through. At this point I don't know what to do and I have already tried deleting the playername.dat file of my Admin. They were still unable to connect.
    I have the Jail plugin and I jailed the admin while they were offline and unjailed them while they were offline in hopes it would make them go to the jail release point and fix the bug, but it didn't work.

Does anybody know what to do? I have researched it and some people have said to just change the position of the player in the playername.dat and some people have said to delete all the playername.dat files. I don't want everyone to lose their inventory and /home points though as many people have a lot of progress.

Thank you!

-------------------
    EDIT: Startup log is here: http://pastebin.com/M8jrrNZq

My startup log is located here: http://pastebin.com/M8jrrNZq

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. Offline

MysteryManX

No support for dev builds. Use a beta instead

3. Offline

brinaq

ok thanks, and if I still have the problem?

4. Offline

MysteryManX

You're more than welcome for help, its just dev builds aren't supported due to them having bugs, breaks plugins etc.

brinaq likes this.
  5. Offline

brinaq

Ok I installed the dev build and my server cannot be connected to at all, and says pid (0).
    :/
    Of course I have tried restarting to no avail and stopping the server does nothing really.

Nevermind

Thanks, I upgraded to the Beta build.
    I posted my new server startup log here: http://pastebin.com/M8jrrNZq
    :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

MysteryManX

:p

7. Offline

brinaq

Thanks, I will see if I can update it

OK I have updated my ColoredSigns plugin. Still have the problem.

This problem is fixed,it can be marked as solved.
    I normally tried jailing and immediately unjailing the person, this time I jailed them, they logged in, and once they were in I unjailed them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.