Plugin Help iDisguise not working?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MagicVulpes, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MagicVulpes

Okay, here's the deal. I made a bukkit server for version 1.8 for me and my nephews to play on. Since my nephews are younger, I haven't made them op, but I have given them permissions in PowerRanks. They've been able to use all the perms(or so it seems) except for iDisguise. I reentered all the permissions exactly, but they still won't work. Is there a way I can let them use iDisguise without giving them every op permission? Thanks in advance.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@MagicVulpes
    Are you sure you are giving them the " iDisguise.* " permission? If so, are you sure you are using the newest version, which can be found on spigot here?

3. Offline

MagicVulpes

@Zombie_Striker
    Yes, I made sure to give them the "iDisguise.*" permission. I also updated iDisguise to the newest version and tried it again, but it still won't work!

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@MagicVulpes
    Can they use any of the commands? Are they able to access "/iDisguise help" ?

5. Offline

MagicVulpes

@Zombie_Striker
    Yes, they can use /d help or /d, but it says they don't have permission when they try to disguise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.