iDisguise multiworld permision help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by newo88, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

newo88

I just finished writing perm ex for my server, I have given dedicated members permision to iDisguise as non hostile mobs, but it doesn't let them use it- it just says iDisguise is not permitted for you in this world./fly doesn't work for my YouTube rank either. I can't find what's preventing this, could someone help?

2. Offline

tcvs

newo88 Please post your permission file. Sounds like iDisquise has something disabling it checks it's config.

3. Offline

newo88

4. You Want To Have Different Perms For Different Worlds?

5. Offline

newo88

Not at all, It could be usefull but I don't need it thanks

6. Offline

newo88

Bumpity bump

7. Offline

JaguarJo

newo88 Try writing these permission nodes as - iDisguise.sheep instead of - iDisguise.<sheep> .

Not sure why fly isn't working for you though... Do all of the other permissions work for non-OPs?

8. Offline

newo88

I doubt that will make a difference JaguarJo because unless you are an op none of the permisions seem work apart from member inheritance

9. Offline

JaguarJo

newo88 If none of the perms are working except for OP, then it is a formatting problem with the file. Try removing the - from the Co-Owner group name so that it is only CoOwner. Remember to change it in the Owner's inheritance of it too.

10. Offline

newo88

JaguarJo but members have all the permsions I set them fine

11. Offline

JaguarJo

newo88 Could you post your server's startup log so we can look at PermissionsEx while it loads? It would also be helpful to know which version of CraftBukkit your server uses, which version of PEX you've got, and what your other plugins are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.