[IDEA] supercraft : remove this goddamm stupid stuff and make more possible.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Masterflapdrol, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Masterflapdrol

Minecart speed bores you?
    boat controls are terrible?
    ice doesnt slide enough?
    your player speed is terrible for traveling?
    more farming?
    and i ask Serialk of i can put his plugin into this idea! i love it :D.

here is the link:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-footchicken-v0-1-play-soccer-with-chickens-1000.26662/

This is one of the biggest plugin ideas i ever had! :D
    so ill make a little list of what i was axcaly thinking about.

minecart speed bores you? = minecarts have a maximum speed: 2.0 i think? (we only talk about if there is something in) maybe that can be made higher. (10.0? lol) so booster rails are more effective.
    you can now make also realy cool rollercoaters with more rollercoaster feelings becuse there is more flow.

boat controls are terrible? = everyone hate the contrals of the boat! why not beat it and edit it better :D so the turning is alot smoother and stuff :D.

ice doesnt slide enough? this will be also describet in the betterice plugin.
    if you walk on ice with like 2.0 speed in sted of 1.0 it will first block your speed back to 1.0. then you will slide a little bit. i call this the ice max speed slip. please turn tis higher so you can slide farther away if you get on with a higher speed. minecarts will also slip on it! so you can make fast minecarts slide on ice to spare iron :D.

Your player speed is terrible for traveling?
    1.0 suck: if you have leather boots on and sneak you will run. you cant do this without leather boots becuse that is just terrible for building.
    running is like 1.5 2.0 speed? :D

more farming? = you can now make a animal farm! (also with [creeper]? lol)
    if you mine a spawner with a gold pickaxe. then youll get the spawner block.
    you can place it. but then it will spawn pigs! what if you just want cows?
    you place a sign on the spawner with the text:
    [farm]
    (spawn rate)
    (name)
    (animal)

thoose will also load chunks. so they wont despawn :D.
    the player in a confic? can get a mail via essentials.
    then he can typ /farm (name) (allow)
    so the server wont lag out by random spawners with farm that will load chunks lol.

so this is what i have in this mega plugin so far :p i hope somebody can make time to ''craft'' this plugin :D. i woul love that. maybe others do that too?

this was it.
    thanks

creep<>creeper<>creep-em-out [creeper] <> boom [tnt] - masterflapdrol -

twitter contact: @Masterflapdrol
    youtube contact @Masterflapdrol

yup its masterflapdrol xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.