iConomy console errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by princessbelleofcanada, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just received new errors when starting up my server. I've been trying to fix all errors in it recently so have been migrating a lot of things. I changed my permissions plugin from group manager to bpermissions, and then had to change my craftbukkit from 1.7.10 to 1.7.9 R.O.2 for citizens. Then I had to change my massive core version for the new craftbukkit version, then factions for the new massive core. Changing faction versions was the last thing I did and that's when I received this error on start up. How can I fix this?

10.11 15:04:27 [Server] WARN it is highly suggested to use SQL with iCo6 or to use an alternative economy plugin!
    10.11 15:04:27 [Server] WARN if you're using Votifier, or any other plugin which handles economy data in a threaded manner your server is at risk!
    10.11 15:04:27 [Server] WARN iConomy - If you are using Flatfile storage be aware that versions 6, 7 and 8 have a CRITICAL bug which can wipe ALL iconomy data.

2. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

This is nothing to worry about except when it says, "If you are using Flatfile storage be aware that versions 6, 7 and 8 have a CRITICAL bug which can wipe ALL iconomy data." In that case just don't use Flatfile storage 6,7, or 8. You should also probably update iEconomy if you havn't already.

3. Offline

Gamecube762

Kind of hard to do that when the project has been abandoned for a very very long time...

4. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

Oops, I thought there was an iEconomy 7. I just realized that was an April fools joke a long time ago.

Gamecube762 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.