Icon floating above NPC's head + NPC chat

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by cakemasher, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cakemasher

Community,

I've been learning the creation of plugins for a few weeks now, and I have came pretty far using the existing topics on this forum. But now I've come to the point that I want to develop something which I'm not sure how to do this or if it is even possible.

The thing I would like to do is to create a NPC (a villager for example) and place a icon above its head that turns around slowly. Something that shows the player that it wants something from you. When you rightclick on him, I was thinking of opening a chat of somehow that contains the tekst it was so desperet to tell the player.

Which takes me to the following point, NPC chat. I want to develop not only the floating and rotating icon above their heads, but also when a player rightclicks on the NPC, that it will open a box (like the one when you're creating a sign) with pre-programmed (or from a database) tekst, and maybe a next button or close button.

I'm not sure if I'm clear enough, but I really hope there is someone that could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    CakeMasher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.