I would like some opinions on this server idea

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by ocomobock, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ocomobock

I was wondering what you guys think of this server idea. I've been working on this plugin for a while.

There are a collection of spells you can collect, which help you survive in different ways. These spells are dropped from monsters in the form of books, and you can also find them in randomly generating chests. You cast the spells by writing them in a book and quill and left clicking the book.

2015-06-13_20.41.00.png

There are also large dungeons that generate above the ocean rarely, containing four chests which have items you wouldn't find in normal dungeons. One of the items you can find in these chests are written books which contain coordinates (in Spanish for no reason) to a random hidden underground chest. If you follow the coordinates to the chest and open it, it will contain emeralds, diamonds, and golden apples. You might also find special weapons in the chest that are extremely useful, since they are able to do things that normal weapons can't do.

2015-06-13_21.01.20.png

2015-06-13_21.04.13.png

Would any of you people play on a server like this? I'm not advertising, I'm trying to see if I should even publicize this server. I plan on adding more stuff to the plugin. I just wanted to make an interesting survival server for people.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Offline

pookeythekid

@ocomobock Sounds like a pretty neat little addition to regular survival. I'd only suggest making sure that the secret-coordinate places are within fairly reachable distance. Not sure what should be added, but if you say you'll come up with things, it'd be cool to see them.

3. Offline

ocomobock

Thanks for the feedback. The dungeons usually generate within 200-1000 blocks away from the chest, so it shouldn't be that bad. I'm not sure what else I'll add, I'll probably just add stuff as I run the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.