I THINK MY SERVER IS BEING HACKED!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dean2016258, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dean2016258

I have a bukkit server.. and i run a hoster at www.beastnode.com and it runs bukket... and i banned a griefer... and they hacked and unbanned themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now they somehow gave me this error: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    and now i cant even enter without 0 fps and the griefer can un-ban themselves!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!

2. Offline

d3sl91

Notify the hosting company you are paying for and/or log into the control panel and restart the server.

3. Offline

DT_Rush

First id like to say calm down the Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? is very common and shouldnt be taken seriously. Secondly im guessing you are running an offline server and he/she is logging into other players accounts. I would suggest getting an auth plugin like Authme or xAuth.

4. Offline

d3sl91

5. Offline

Zaros

If you whitelist the server, he can't get on. Only specified usernames can get on.

6. Offline

ZachBora

Beastnode doesn't have an automated map backup system, I hope you have a backup of your map :(

7. Offline

dean2016258

but how will i stay public... he can very speedley get a new miencraftforums.net account and equest another of his 150+ accounts to get added

i do :D

the hosters support fixed it :D :D :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.