I need to see the shape of the selection/region (World Edit-guard)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Albert_Fox, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Albert_Fox

Hello everyone!

On my server i'm using WorldEdit / Worldguard, when I create a region I would like to be sure it's okay, I do not get to know that looking only cords information. I have seen in some other server admins generated a kind of external cube in the shape of the selection / region (just for a moment only the edges (stone/Glowstone) and then vanished). So that. It was no mods, anyone could see.

I looked manuals (wiki) and I don't get to know how.
    My version is 1.8.7 there way to achieve this?

Thank you

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

You may be able to use //outline 89 which would outline your cuboid selection with glowstone, and then do //undo after to get rid of it?

3. Offline

Albert_Fox

Ei Thanks Pretty good! but there is a way that only the edges appear?
    The outline command generates a wall with empty interior. I just want to see the shape with only the edges. So you can see exactly both the exterior and the interior.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Hmm, I thought that command did just that, but I guess I was wrong! //walls will do the same thing, but without the top and bottom covered. You may be able to look around for a plugin that hooks in to WorldEdit and allows you to do //border or some command like that, but doing a short Google search didn't yield me any results. You might be able to get someone to make it in the Plugin Requests section of Bukkit.org. I would honestly love to make this if I was good at using the WorldEdit API for development, but I'm not.

http://bukkit.org/forums/plugin-requests.96/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.