Question I need help with players spawning

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by yolofaces, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

yolofaces

Hello,

I am trying to make it so that when a play goes to a world with /world or a portal they go to where they were last time. When they do /Spawn (or other alias) it takes them to a specific point in the Spawn world. If they die in a world they respawn in the Spawn world at said point. When they return to that world they respawn at their bed if they had one. If this is confusing I would be happy to explain further.

My issue is the if I use the last_location multiverse option I can not return to a specific point in Spawn. This means that if a portal is used, /Spawn takes you back into the portal. (It does not teleport you back but it looks werid and seems like a bug to players.

My server is a 1.16.1 Spigot server. If you need more info just let me know

On my server I have the following plugins: LuckPerms, Worldedit, UberEnchant, VoidGenerator, Essentials(x), EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, ClearLag,LaunchPlate, Multiverse-core, World Gaurd. Holograms,World Gaurd Extra Flags, Multiverse-inventories, Multiverse portals, multiverse-nether portals.

PS: Does any know a good wildereness plugin. Something that uses a sign to teleport to an area that is like 500 x 500 from the sign or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.