I lost my ores

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Black_Jack, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Black_Jack

Hey ppl. Can you help me? Previously, i used AntiXRay, and it worked fine. But when i tried to update bukkit to build 814, xray was work straight. Once, at 814 build, i just removed him from plugin list(forgot about indexes) and my ores gracefully was removed. When i remembered about it, i'm turn my AXR back. But AXR dont want to start. So, i rollbacked to 803 build. I'm restored my indexes(ores files), but he restore just about 2k chunks. When ATM there is about 80k chunks.

So, guys, my question is. Is any tool or plugin to generate NEW ores around the my world? I would be happy if u answer me. Sorry for bad english. Thanks!

2. just don't bother mining and use "/give Black_Jack ironblock" (or ironore, or whatever) ? (if you use essentials that is, otherwise use the mc id number)

3. Offline

Black_Jack

Thats not helps me :\. People need to gather resources

4. Change your rules so they can just ask for any items and you give it, youll see theyll be happy and jumping for joy !

5. Offline

Daniel Few

Yes but if, like me, you keep your server strictly survival, this doesn't answer his question.
    -DanJames

6. Offline

Jeyge

I think you are looking for something like this. I'm pretty sure there are other ones out there but that was the first I saw while searching for respawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.