"I don't think it likes you!" Blocked from Taming

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Spiritwind, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Spiritwind

Hey Guys,
    Was wondering if any of you could help me solve this.

For some reason all normal players are blocked from taming animals or planting crops. When they try to tame an animal, it responds with "I don't think it likes you!".

Have gone through every plugin and its config, and see nothing related to either of these two. Perhaps one of you can tell me how to fix it? More than likely fixed by permission node, as OPs can tame and plant crops.

Here is my plugin list;
    [INFO] Plugins (45): WorldBorder, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, MagicChest, BukkitCompat, NoPluginDisplay, Buycraft, killthebat, PermissionsBukkit, BackPacks, Vault, StaffOnline, OnJoin, VipSlot, MinerBuddyServer, CallAdmin, OnTime, HawkEye, SparkTrail, BookRules, HungerGames, iDisguise, BKCommonLib, BanManager, iChat, Essentials, Factions, QuickShop, Citizens, CityWorld, CreeperHeal, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, ShoutCraft, EssentialsGeoIP, Multiverse-Core, Monster Apocalypse, NoLagg, iChatPlayerList, MobHealth, ImagiCraft, CommandSigns, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, CreativeControl
    Thanks for the help!

Any ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.