I don't have prefixes and sufixes in my server HELP!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rulz23, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rulz23

I've got GroupManager and EssentialsChat. I enable the prefixes and suffixes from essentials config file
    I made them from GroupManager. I made them from essentials config file too , But it stills does not
    working
    Do I need PremisionsEX for prefixes az suffixes

2. Offline

Irantwomiles

I've always used PEX. Really easy to do on there

3. @Rulz23
    Yeah, pex is way better than group manager.
    Maybe you are not assigning well the groups?

PD: Why is this in plugin development section?
    @timtower

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Juancomaster1998 Because nobody had used the report button yet and got attention to this.
    Moved to bukkit help

5. Offline

Rulz23

Well I will try with PEX.

Well. there are ranks with PEX but the prefix still doesn't work , and only the owner can register or login in the server
    Please help , now I've got 2 problems

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  6. @Rulz23
    1. Add permissions to the default group, to add a permission use /pex group (GROUP) add "(PERM)". AuthMe has it's own perms.
    2. Check if there's any crash, missing dependency, if the config is well structured and try removing all other plugins but pex.

7. Offline

Tyben

If you're using essentials, also check if in essentials config.yml "change-displayname" or whatever is set to "true"

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

8. Offline

Rulz23

well can sb give me premade essentials config file and premade premissions file

9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Rulz23 Nobody knows what you want your players to have though, so that is impossible.
    In my opinion: you should configure everything yourself.

And you need a chat plugin that can handle the prefixes etc.

10. Offline

Rulz23

Well I doesn't metter for my what premissions players have I want just to work I will config it then

11. Offline

TiTech

having same problem i have essentials chat and group manager but i dont see prefixes or suffixes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.