Problem/Bug I Can't Connect To My Server For More Than 30 Seconds Without Timing Out But It's Fine To Others

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by camlam999, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

camlam999

So basically i run a kitpvp server and im running it on my windows 8.1 computer with 1GB dedicated and ive never had this error before but if i try connect to my server with my public IP and even before i couldn't connect then i used my IPv4 it was fine now that my public IP changed ive updated it all and i cant connect using my IPv4 anymore but everyone else can connect fine on my public IP

Public IP: The one you get by going to google and typing "Whats my ip"
    IPv4: The one you get by opening command promt and typing "ipconfig"

i have been running this server for about 8 months now with staff from all over the world and they connect fine but i need to be able to connect to the server and i would just like to know how to fix this and i haven't changed anything on my PC the only thing i changed was my IP cause it changes about once a week

and i have googled the error but no one else knows how to fix

Error Log:
    [13:48:21 INFO]: camlam999 lost connection: Internal Exception: java.io.IOExcept
    ion: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

i sometimes get this 15 seconds after joining (i can chat for this time) and then to other people i left but i still am on the server after the error but cant do anything

and other times i instantly get kicked

Edit: This all happened after i tried updating the server to 1.8 Spigot
    MORE INFO:
    i saw spigot 1.8 so just incase i copied the entire server file as a backup and am using craftbukkit again

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.