How to set up Multiworld

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by gmore70, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gmore70

Hi Guys,

Well for a noob with some computer skills, I am doing really well. Got Bukkit up, Stargate, Essentials and Permissions running. Everything going really really well, but....

I have some other world maps that I want to add to my one bukkit server. I am not interested in having different ports.

I converted my old maps to the new format and stuck them onto my server in the same directory as my main world map and nether map.

I can type in /world nether and tp to that map no problem. But when I type in /world World1 (which is the name of the folder of the other world I wish to connect) it says invalid world.
    I did open up the level.dat file for World1 and ensured the world name is World1 and it is.....

So what am I doing wrong.

By the way, I have given myself "*" permissions using permissions so I should be able to jump...which I can to the nether.

By the way, I did just spend 30 minutes looking through the forum trying to find a how to multiworld set up and found nothing. So if its there, my appologies, but its buried really deep!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wow....that took like 4 hours just to find a thread on how to, but I solved it and its working great.

For anybody else who finds my thread and needs an answer this solved all my problems:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mi...etherportals-to-multiple-worlds-440-531.3707/

I am using the Stargate Plugin - must have!!!! - to let people go between maps as I want some control.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.