How to make Fire not despawn

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iPadHD, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iPadHD

I have World-Guard and World Edit on my server. I have the region set, and I typed "/Region flag spawn fire-spread deny" which I thought would stop fire despawning when it is not on nether rack, although it did not. How do I do this?

2. Offline

Icabash

What you did just disables fire from spreading - That is, if you were to light a tree on fire in the spawn region, it would not burn all the way, but the one block of fire would just eventually fizzle out. I know for a fact that there's a plugin you can get that will make fire stay lit on whichever block it's on, but I'm blanking on it's name. I'll edit my post with the name of the plugin if I find it.

EDIT: You can disable fire from dying globally by using the command "/gamerule doFireTick false", though I imagine that isn't what you want.

3. Offline

iPadHD

This only disables it in that world you typed it tho, right?

4. Offline

Icabash

I'm not sure. And, I can't seem to find the plugin that I remember seeing to prevent fires from being extinguished. I think your best bet would be to just use Netherrack to keep an infinite fire going,

5. Offline

iPadHD

Get on CitiesandSailors.Mcdl.Us - I will show you what I am building.
    Once you join say '123' ;p so I know it is you.

6. Offline

Bobcat00

Yes, the gamerule command will work. I have one grass block that's been burning for months.

iPadHD and Sweatyyyy like this.
  7. Offline

iPadHD

Hahha - Is it dirt yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.