How to have separate inventories using Multi-verse inventories?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tady787, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tady787

Hi so I have the same inventory in my server we use multiverse core and multiverse inventories we have the world plotworld, dragons vale and fspawn we want them all to have separate inventories how would I do this? thanks

2. Offline

xxJoeyy

3. Offline

Tady787

4. Offline

xxJoeyy

Did you try out the dev builds?

5. Offline

Tady787

My multiverse inventories config file:

# Multiverse-Inventories Settings

# ===[ Multiverse Inventories Config ]===
    settings:
    # This is the locale you wish to use.
    locale: en
    # If this is true it will generate world groups for you based on MV worlds.
    first_run: false
    # If this is set to true, it will enable bypass permissions (Check the wiki for more info.)
    use_bypass: false
    # If set to true, any world not listed in a group will automatically use the settings for the default group!
    default_ungrouped_worlds: false
    # The default and suggested setting for this is FALSE.
    # False means Multiverse-Inventories will not attempt to load or save any player data when they log in and out.
    # That means that MINECRAFT will handle that exact thing JUST LIKE IT DOES NORMALLY.
    # Changing this to TRUE will have Multiverse-Inventories save player data when they log out and load it when they log in.
    # The biggest potential drawback here is that if your server crashes, player stats/inventories may be lost/rolled back!
    save_load_on_log_in_out: true
    # If this is set to true, players will have different inventories/stats for each game mode.
    # Please note that old data migrated to the version that has this feature will have their data copied for both game modes.
    use_game_mode_profiles: false
    shares:
    # When set to true, optional shares WILL be utilized in cases where a group does not cover their uses for a world.
    # An example of this in action would be an ungrouped world using last_location. When this is true, players will return to their last location in that world.
    # When set to false, optional shares WILL NOt be utilized in these cases, effectively disabling it for ungrouped worlds.
    optionals_for_ungrouped_worlds: true
    # You must specify optional shares you wish to use here or they will be ignored.
    # The only built in optional share is "economy"
    use_optionals: []

I think I did, the version i used was: Multiverse-inventories-2.5-javadoc.jar

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

xxJoeyy

Did you negate your permission? - -mvinv.bypass.*

7. Offline

Tady787

I haven't done anything with any of the multiverse permissions yet

8. Offline

xxJoeyy

Try to add that permission node. It has to be negate.

9. Offline

Tady787

Okay I'll try and let you know what happens

Still have shared items on all worlds :/

Is there possibly another plugin that can get the job done for me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  10. Offline

xxJoeyy

I don't think there is... You should post your problem on the Multiverse Inventories page to let the Author know what would the problem be.

11. Offline

Tady787

Okay, thanks for your help. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.