How to get more players on my server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jojoran12, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jojoran12

hello i got a server wich runned great first month, we reached 35 people on it but after that things started to go downwards, just less and less players joined. now in month 3 there are on Sunday just 1-8 people on the server, it has used to be 18-25. It started as a faction server only but i expanded that a bit now it has creative factions skywars parcour. We build everything by ourself spawn etc (skywars is temp map from internet) and everything runs great. I bought bronze on minecraft serverlist a few days ago server even got less players!

please can someone help me and say what they think about the server. and the problems they found on the server!

ip: craftmania.mcsrv.eu

sorry for my bad english

2. Offline

DuB_B_O_S

go too google and search up "minecraft server list". choose what erver listing u want (i recomment minecraftservers.org)
    make a accont and then up your server on it. then join in your server and wait for the players :)

3. Offline

jojoran12

I bought bronze on minecraft serverlist a few days ago server even got less players!
    as said in the main post.. but i fixed the problem default spawn location for new players was in the sea not at the spawn... fixed it a few hours later 16 players again

4. Offline

DuB_B_O_S

gg and good luck with your server!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.