How to allow just X group,to build inside a region?With PS

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Espinete87, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Espinete87

Hello guys, i keep trying to go forward with my Server idea but everystep is a pain in the neck...

When my head is going to explote i come here to ask for help >.<

Well, my idea is you have a large area wich is call "lacomunidad", where only users from "group2" can modify. So the users of group1 they only can modify inside the protectionstone area.

For now, i managed to be allow to place the protection stone inside the area, it say is protected! but it looks like is NOT WORKING, becouse it doesnt work the greetings and farewell, it doesnt work the /ps info or any other command, and even if i go out, and i type /ps count ( to know how many i placed) it said 0

NoprotectionStone.jpg

Then the next thing that we can think is, oh the priorities! it doesnt override becouse both are coming with 0 by default. Okay lets put higher priority to the protectionStones by editing the config.yml

Region:
    priorityoverride: true *read bellow
    #Default block type
    BEDROCK:
    X Radius: 10
    #Set Y to 0 if you want it to protect from sky to bedrock.
    Y Radius: 30
    Z Radius: 10
    #Hide pstone right away when placed?
    Auto Hide: false
    #Disable returning the block when the pstone is removed/reclaimed?
    No Drop: false
    #Block Piston pushing of pstones by default; recommend to set to true if "No Drop" is false, as it can be abused to gain more pstones.
    Block Piston: true
    priorityoverride: true
    #Default priority type for this block type pstone
    Priority: 99 <----- look at that beauty

*( this command i tried to add it after) but it seems to do nothing, due i thought was for override regions, but is for override between protections stones i think. It say : Region.PRIORITYOVERRIDE: If set to true (default is false), players are allowed to place "sub-regions" within parent regions that have a priority level set to -1.

Okay so i go to place the protection stone!

ProtectionStonePriority0.jpg

Damn the mothefu**** still showing 0 priority when you place it. Becouse it doesnt read properly the
    config? lets put a command for check the config in the game.

ProtectionStonePriority99.jpg

Okay so its reading, but its NOT WORKING... so... last option? If the priority of the stone is 0, lets set
    the priority of the region negative? lower? then it should be okay.

lacomunidadPriority-10.jpg

Okay, not its set to -10, then i place the protection stone and... THE SAME! is NOT WORKING :((((

My plugins are: Plugins (11): PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, FlySpeed, Vault, Essentials, EssentialsChat, WorldGuard, PluginLibrary, AuthMe, WorldEditSelectionVisualizer, ProtectionStones

I think this time is not about permissions,but im confused too much stuff >.<

Okay the question for you guys is:
    1º Do you know how to fix this ( becouse i think if we fix this, my idea is finally completed!)
    or we can start another way to achieve...
    2º How you would do my idea? Becouse i saw many plugins, other commands like claim etc but the idea is only X group, can modify the exterior of the protection stone ( still inside the large area "lacomunidad")

Thank you in advance, i will post more info if you require

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Espinete87 Why the spigot attachments? Those don't work here.
    And please post your full server log using htto://pastebin.com

Espinete87 likes this.
  3. Offline

Espinete87

Excuse me, what do you mean with the spigot attachments?

4. Offline

5. Offline

Espinete87

Okay sorry for it, now its fixed!
    And i will attach the log from my server, could be a bit messy but im fixing little by little, is not finish, so lets focus in the things that will make a real interference or cause error. Thank you

https://pastebin.com/jqJA9AsJ

6. Offline

Offline mode is not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.