How long till Curse Account Association is working?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Musaddict, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Musaddict

Hasn't it been down for like a month?

I see new forum mechanics have been introduced in the mean time, but I'd say a month of waiting for the account association to be fixed warrants a request for ETA.

Clicked on the link in my user drop-down menu, and I'm greeted with this message:
    anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

Musaddict

ECHO... ECHO... ECHO... ECHO... ECHO... ECHO...

Anyone have an answer?... -n answer?... -n answer?... -n answer?... -n answer?... -n answer?...

3. Offline

R3ality

Yeah it's broken for me as well. For a while now.
    I've been trying to get in contact with Bukkit people in various ways but no response so far.

Similar threads here and here..

4. Offline

Taien

Bump for agreeance. Need this fixed. :)

5. Offline

mindless728

Well if you are feeling brave, tag the Bukkit staff with the @ symbol

6. Offline

Musaddict

Nah, I'm afraid to do that. Bad things happen when I tag them, lol. Although an exception; NuclearW I guess you could give us some insight on the matter? Cause it's been a month and a half since the Curse Account Association worked, and the only response from the staff is TnT saying an ETA is impossible.

Any way that the Curse Account Association could be moved up on the list since we waited a while already? Seems like it should be a simple fix if they had someone look into it for like 2 hours.

7. Offline

Musaddict

lol, I guess NuclearW is on vacation or something. Hasn't been online for 4 days. Any other mod that happens to come across this thread wish to inform us on why it's taking so long? Almost been 2 months since it's worked. Seems like a feature like this shouldn't take that long to fix.

8. Offline

NuclearW

That I was!

As for why it's taking so long I'm not entirely sure; but I think it has to do with an old Curse API key being used in the addon as well as issues the addon were causing with the Members page with the xenForo 1.1.x update...

9. Offline

Musaddict

Over 2 months now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.