How do I upload multiple things to one server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bellaabzug21, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bellaabzug21

My problem is that when making my server I made it in single player. Now I realize I have an abundance of things in different maps. I want to upload all of them to a single server. There are about fifty different things that I have made that require uploadin. I do not want to bundle them all up together, so I was wondering if I could string them all together using mcedit and multiverse somehow. Any ideas?

help

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

Wendo

Uh, can you try explaining that again?

It sounds like... you made many single player worlds, and you have buildings from each of those worlds that you want to now bring into a multi player world. Is that correct?

If so, then you can't "upload" them as they are in any useful way, unless you want to run all of those world using multiverse, which while possible seems an enormous waste of resources, not to mention a lot of configuration work.

If it were me, I'd move the world with the most structures I wanted to keep to a server and use that as the base world, then use worldedit to save schematics of the other structures in other worlds and them load them all into this world.

3. Offline

TheComputerDewd

First get MultiVerse to have multiple worlds on one server. Then go to each world a worldedit your creation's to one world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.