How do I go about making a plugin that doubles any resource someone farms/mines/cuts/etc?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by poopington, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

poopington

I know programming, my issue is more so that I do not know where to go look for information on what tools I need to accomplish this, to be fair I haven't read on how to make a bukkit plugin at all but I just want to be pointed in the right direction and not end up learning some unnecessary toolkit when I could just use commands or some other plugin.

What I want to accomplish is that whenever someone destroys a block (like sugar cane or gold or dirt or diamonds) they get twice the loot in order to reduce the amount of grinding necessary by half. Where do I need to look into to do this?

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

Then you most likely should not attempt to make this plugin. Unless you are doing this to learn Java/learn to make more plugins, this should be written by someone who already knows Java.

If you just want this plugin to be made, make a request in the Plugin Requests forum.

If you need to be the one making the plugin, I recommend learning the basics of java/bukkit before working on this. Here's a link to a list of resources you can use:
    https://bukkit.org/threads/plugin-dev-sticky-learning-java-where-to-learn.395662/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.