Hooking and Using--New to plugin coding... can use some help

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by stargateanubis14, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm currently working on hooking into Towny (just as a start), to try and get some basic data. The problem is every time i try to learn something, something new comes up with a problem. I'm looking for someone to help tutor me up to speed on how to do this. I feel i'm a pretty fast learner, as long as i get the basics. (i've already learned a bit from my own plugin, which was just basic commands and results, but i'm trying to get more done by hooking into other plugins, and organizing the display of their data).

I can put the source up (with what i have right now), but i'd prefer getting a bit more of a 1:1 talk with someone, to speed up the process.
    I've been using eclipse, simply because it is what was on the tutorial.

If you feel bored enough to try and help, shoot me a PM, or reply to this topic. I will be eternally grateful for your help :D

2. Offline

Nitnelave

I'm afraid you won't find anyone. Put up your different problems one by one (or as a bunch if you have them all), and we'll try to answer. Or else, just read some general tutorials, then some on the specific issue (e.g. listeners).

3. yeah, i've ended up visiting the #Bukktidev chat , and getting things worked on :D

4. Offline

Waffletastic

Do you know Java? If you do, message me, I'll help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.