/home bed

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NoPride, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoPride

is there a way to disable the default /home bed command that comes with vanilla minecraft.

Thanks

2. There is no /home bed command that comes with vanilla minecraft as far as I know. It is most likely one of your plugins.

3. Offline

ZeroZX4

i think its essentials /home and you set in config that players should spawn at beds

4. Offline

NoPride

Essentials developers say its nothing to do with them, I dont know where its coming from.

Here is my plugin list

Plugins (27): Minequery, PermissionsBukkit, Spout, Vault, Multiverse-Core, SimpleRestart, dynmap, Lottery, GravelClay, iConomy, SimpleCarts, Chainmail, BukkitSpeak, Votifier, mcMMO, MobDisguise, Simple Prefix, AutoAnnouncer, Essentials, WorldEdit, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, LWC, Guardian, WorldGuard, ChestShop

5. Offline

ZeroZX4

so all i see for you now is just to try without plugins and if ti works without them

just start adding 1 by 1 plugin and than restert server after you add plugin and see after which plugin error will show up again and than we will think

6. Offline

lixuan0303

I dont know where its coming from.

[​IMG]

7. Offline

andrewpo

It's Essentials, look through your config.yml file carefully to see if there's an option to disable it.

8. Offline

NoPride

Hello,
    Well I removed the essentials.jar and it removed the /home bed command. But I cannot find anything in the config that stops players from using a bed to sethome. I know in older versions on essentials this was possible .. maybe im going blind, can anyone see it :)

9. Offline

andrewpo

Isn't there a
    Code:
    bed-sethome: false
    option?

10. Offline

NoPride

############################################################
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    # | EssentialsHome | #
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    ############################################################

# If no home is set, send players to spawn when /home is used
    spawn-if-no-home: true

# Allows people to set their bed at daytime
    update-bed-at-daytime: true

# Allow players to have multiple homes.
    # Players need essentials.sethome.multiple before they can have more than 1 home, default to 'default' below.
    # Define different amounts of multiple homes for different permissions, e.g. essentials.sethome.multiple.vip
    # People with essentials.sethome.multiple.unlimited are not limited by these numbers.
    sethome-multiple:
    default: 3
    # essentials.sethome.multiple.vip
    vip: 5
    # essentials.sethome.multiple.staff
    staff: 10

# Set timeout in seconds for players to accept tpa before request is cancelled.
    # Set to 0 for no timeout
    tpa-accept-cancellation: 0

If I set the permissions node in permissionsBukkit

essentials.home: false

it removes access to /home bed
    and /home

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  11. Offline

ysterwolf

I'd recommend disabling the essentials ./home. And getting Myhome.

andrewpo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.