Hide from list of online players

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Taco, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Offline

Taco

I'm just looking for a simple plugin to remove a player from the list of online players (Meaning from any command that lists online players AND the tab list). I'm sure this already exists, though I can't seem to find it myself.

2. Offline

Corncobery

VanishNoPacket should remove you. Although I have not tested the tab key.

3. Offline

Taco

I'm more looking for something that doesn't depend on spout.

4. Offline

Sayshal

5. Offline

Darq

I could do this for you, how'd you like to decide which players show up or not? Just a command? (please just a command.)

6. Offline

Taco

I've tried to do this myself, but there seems to be no simple way of going about it. How would you propose removing them from the list of online players? I can easily override commands like /who, /players, and so on, but the real issue I hit is that when a player presses tab, I don't know how to remove them from that menu.

7. Offline

Darq

Yeah I was just looking at that, not quite sure. You could try using setPlayerListName, but that might just leave you with a blank spot in the list.

8. Offline

Taco

Tried that, it doesn't seem to work for me.

9. Offline

Corncobery

It dosent, just drop the jar in plugins folder, and bam. /v to invis/uninvis, /v fj to fake join , /v fq to fake quit.

And it works believe me, because when the players knwo I am on the chat explodes with , hey Corn, hey corn some see this, Corn can I have this etc etc.