Heterogeneity

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: Paper version git-Paper-1415 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name:
    Heterogeneity

What I want: I'd like that every new spawned villager (for all spawn reasons) shows a skin depending on their profession. If possible to have a config where you store all posible skins for each profession, so the plugin randomly choose one depending on the profession once it detects that a new villager has spawned. The skins can be stored inside the plugin folder or the plugin can just download it from mojang database, depening on what the Developer considers the better option.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: 18-May-2018

Thank you!

2. Offline

MightyOne

what about a new resurce pack?

3. Offline

Resoluciones

It could be. You mean to make the players download an "official" resource pack to use in the server, don't you?

I was thinking in something like: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/maltreated-villagers.19354/ (but not maltreated, villagers should be respected :D)

4. Offline

MightyOne

@Resoluciones ok wth? xD You can see that those villagers are just wearing a helmet with a cutom texture. But seriously, just use a texture pack. It seems ridiciulous to do this with a plugin when texture packs already exist for that purpose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.