[HelpMe] Beta Testers Wanted!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by AlexLeporiday, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I've been developing a plugin over the last few weeks and now, having finally got my act together and documented everything, have added it to BukkitDev.

What I really need now is for help testing the plugin. My development server at home is running the plugin perfectly well but I've already had a report come in saying that a server admin is getting issues. The plugin has been tested on most of the 1.4.7 CraftBukkit builds.

The plugin can be found here:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/helpme-plugin/

I am dedicated to getting this plugin off the ground and into the hands of people that could really make use of it so any help I can get testing it would be appreciated.

If you find an issue either leave a message here, on the plugin or raise a ticket. If you get an internal error please post the errors stack trace that is output to the servers console and this will instantly highlight the line of code that is causing the problem.

Thanks guys,
    AlexLeporiday

2. Offline

kreashenz

I would be happy to help :)

3. Thank you to everyone who's already sending in bugs that I managed to missed.
    I hope to release a new version soon that will fix all reported issues as well as include a few added extras that I've conjured up. (These will also need testing)

4. Offline

TnT

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

5. Small Bump:
    Plugin updated to v1.1.3.

It is important that if you wish to keep your current database you need to do /hm clean else the application will cause errors after updating.

Please read the changes here:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/helpme-plugin/files/6-help-me-v1-1-3/

Hey everyone,

I've just updated the plugin to v1.2.0!
    It's still in need of testers although I have finally marked the plugin as released.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me to test this plugin so far, your help as been invaluable,
    AlexLeporiday

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.