Help

Discussion in 'General Help' started by StarWars3033, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

StarWars3033

So on my server when I try to hit, throw down pots, mine, and more, it says I do not have permissions to do this command. Do you guys know how to get rid of this feedback or fix it.

This is what shows up

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@StarWars3033
    You need to have the correct permissions to do that. Most likely, this is caused because you did not set up a default group. Create a default groups, and that should give the player all the needed permissions.

3. Offline

StarWars3033

I do have a default group I have all the permissions I think I would need to fix it but it doesnt.

upload_2017-7-7_19-35-52.png

Here is a recording

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@StarWars3033
    You removed all block place and block break permissions. First, use the canBuild if you do not want them to break or place blocks. Also, not being able to break blocks also includes mining. Not only that, but those permissions may include being able to create items. Remove those lines and see if that fixes the problem.

5. Offline

StarWars3033

So what is canBuild is it a plugin?

So this is my new permissions and it still shows up in the bottom that i do not have permission

upload_2017-7-7_20-19-10.png

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@StarWars3033
    No, it is a setting in for the group. Right under "options:", put "canBuild: true"

7. Offline

StarWars3033

Ok so this is my new permissions but it still shows up that I don't have permission to use this command when I do about anything.
    upload_2017-7-8_10-50-13.png

8. Offline

StarWars3033

9. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@StarWars3033
    Again, remove the block destroy and replace permissions. The thing is you want them to not destroy certain blocks, not all blocks in the game. To only be able to mine certain blocks, replace the * with the id for the blocks you want to be able to mine.

10. Offline

StarWars3033

@Zombie_Striker So this is my new config and it still shows up that I dont have permission to use that command
    upload_2017-7-17_20-10-21.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.