HELP!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheKnightCrafter, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to know a good donator plugin for my server, also only people with my ip address can connect to my server.
    any help is appreciated thx
    ~TheKnightCrafter

2. Offline

Cbaer1616

buycraft is a good donator plugin

3. Offline

usagabro

DonationCraft is better then buycraft, but only if u have enjin.

4. Offline

UltiFix

That is probally of personal opinion.... And enjin sucks. (In my ipinion... If I ever made a enjin site it would probally only be to use the donation.)

5. Offline

usagabro

Enjin is not a shit

DinoThrone likes this.
  6. Offline

RobotFire2

Usagabro & ~Made:

You both have shown immaturity. Please stop as you may have future consequences.

TheKnightCrafter:

I recommend |BuyCraft| in my opinion. It has just the features you would need without any hassles.

You might not be able to connect to your server on other networks because you haven't port-fowarded. If you haven't port-fowarded yet, this website might help.

MaliciousMan and usagabro like this.
  7. Offline

usagabro

Donation Craft and BUyCraft is free, you would take alot of time to make a system like them in MySQL, and no one wants to loose 1 Month making a payment system like Buycraft or Donationcraft.

DinoThrone likes this.
  8. Offline

buddy16748

Enjin FTW ;) If You Wanna See My Website I made With Enjin Click There xD ------> xxminersxx.enjin.com

DinoThrone likes this.
  9. Offline

usagabro

Awesome Banner on your website, could you make one for mine?

10. Offline

DinoThrone

I recommend Enjin and DonationCraft. It's free, easy to setup, and has a ton of integrated features. Will make you lots of $$$, and your players will love it.

11. Offline

mack2540

I recommend communitypiston if you aren't gonna pay for a premium account. It doesn't have cool themes in it's free sites like enjin but I think it allows the most free experience including things like most purchasable items, etc.

12. Offline

buddy16748

ummm actually i paid someone to make the banner + banner for like planet minecraft (animated)

13. Offline

usagabro

Well dont need anymore i made mine, check: kitpvp-ultimate.enjin.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.