Help with port forward

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XxDeath_ShadowxX, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have my server set to port 29000.And we went to the gateway and opened 29000 on both portocals and i also went into the firewall and allowed everything java related...but when people try to join it wont let them.and i checked http://canyouseeme.org/ and it says PORT IS OPEN...why cant people connect

2. Offline

xBrownxJESUSx

What error are people getting when they try to connect?
    Post your ip and I'll try connecting or something.
    It sounds like everything is running fine if you can connect using localhost and your port is open.

3. Offline

Jade

Are they putting IP:29000 then?

4. well i dont have a ip as for if i put a ip it says is there a server running so i just have it as :29000 and the message is um polling then cant reach server

and also if i try entering the port into mcforge and doing a check it says "port closed

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  5. Offline

Jade

6. thanks for the help dude IT WORKED now 1 more question...where do i put the host name to get it so my server runs on it

i still have a problem...a friend tries to join and it says "connection timed out" for him then he cant reach i think im running a 1.1 serv and he has 1.1
    help me plz

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.