Help with permissions/plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by saiek, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

saiek

Hi, I run a small server and i want to implement an economy. I've tried using bpermissions, zpermissions, permissionex, and bukkitpermissions, but i dont really know how to use them. I've looked at youtube videos and i still don'd understand them very well. If someone has filezilla, and wouldnt mind helping me out, i would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to set up my server so they can use the following plugins

Essentials: /home, /sethome, /spawn
    lwc: All the commands that go along with it besides the admin/mod ones
    Iconomy: All commands that go along with it besides the admin/mod ones
    VirtualShop: All commands that go along with it besides the admin/mod ones (With the GUI)
    Cashflow: All commands that go along with it besides the admin/mod ones
    (I also have tntwatcher, log, mobdisguise, choptree, founddiamonds, safefire, safecreeper and would like the admin commands for these as well.)

I don't really know how to work spout, so i'm confused in that area as well. I know you need spout for virtualshop and cashflow.

A bonus for me if we got citizens working. I wold be extremely happy if there were npc traders that would also use iconomy selling items.

For anyone that can help me, i'm willing to send [diamond]5 bucks[diamond] to their pay pal account, as well as making them a mod on my server. Once all the plugins get installed, i plan on making a new fresh world. If this is somehow finished with all these plugins, i'll have the perfect server i've always wanted

2. Offline

codename_B

Hi there - I know you've seen bPermissions.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bpermissions/

Perhaps you could try installing it with a clean bPermissions folder - the latest bPermissions (1.7.3), then running ONE command in the console for me?

p helpme

This command auto-detects your ops from ops.txt and sets them up as admin groups.
    It also sets up moderator groups and a default group and detects permission nodes for the plugins you have installed and assigns them to the relevant group.

If this doesn't help you (please view the files plugins/bPermissions/worlds/worldname.yml after running the command as it fills them in for you) then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.