Solved Help with Permissions, fixed (mostly)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by arourke0299, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

arourke0299

Hello everyone, I was trying to delete one of my plugins and accidentally deleted the "Permissionsex" one. It messed up my entire server, now I can't build, and don't have access to ANY commands. Is there some way to reset this? I really need help, my server is pretty much broken right now. Notes: I am also using groupmanager. Thanks so much!!!

2. Offline

np98765

1- Check your trash? (If you're renting, this might be difficult... In that case, you'd have to most likely redo it)
    2- Why are you using GroupManager and PEX?
    3- Why are you even using GroupManager?

3. Offline

arourke0299

I don't know what is wrong though, I deleted PEX and then it basically screwed my server. Should I delete group manager then just reload PEX and redo the permissions file. Because I edited. The permissions and it didn't change anything. Would it help if I just did another bukkit server and copied and pasted everything into that one?

4. Offline

Omnitv

Plugin list please, and if there is any errors coming from youre console or GUI please post them
    Please post youre permissions.yml at pastie or pastebin.
    Pastebin http://pastebin.com/
    Pastie http://pastie.org/
    Or at the code box Symbol {}#
    and then link them here

5. Offline

Necrodoom

you are attempting to use 2 permissions plugins at the same time, and it seems you forgot what permissions you set for which plugin. choose one (id recommend sticking with GM, but its your choice) then paste startup log to see your server is functioning well, then paste the permissions file of the permissions plugin you chosen (like omnitov said)

6. Offline

arourke0299

ok, thanks a lot necrodoom! But how do i see which pluggins are using which permissions? And if i delete PEX and just use groupmanager it should work right?
    Edit: I managed to fix all the prblems EXCEPT one. Now everything is back to normal but for some reason i can't destroy OR place blocks. I have tested it when i am an OP and in evbery group. It just instantly replaces the block, it doesn't say "you dont have permission", it just wont let me place or destroy anything, or open chests or doors, or use buttons, or pressure plates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.