Help with invincible players! Asap :(

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheOnlyRealTGS, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

If you have time to help me it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any reward just let me know.
    Some people can't be killed, they are not in essentials god mode or in worldguard god mode. The player.dat is not currupted (i've tried to delete it for the invincible players still cant kill them)

However i can kill them with /kill
    They can also kill other people but they cant take any form for dmg.

Plugins:

2. Offline

NoChanceSD

TheOnlyRealTGS Maybe it has something to do with the plugin PVPPack?

3. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

Hmm that's a anti pvp log plugin so i don't think so

4. Offline

Nemesis213

Can we see ur permissions config?

5. Offline

Axe2760

Did these people ever have /god or something like it at one point in time?

6. Offline

NoChanceSD

TheOnlyRealTGS You should try removing all your plugins that could affect PvP one by one, it's probably one of them.

Edit: Oh, they can't be damaged in other ways too, didn't read that. I assume they don't have access to creative gamemode, right?

7. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

Yea http://pastebin.com/S56hUNRp
    Yea i accidentally set a command block with a lever to give everyone on the server god in a pvp arena. (Yea i know.........[tnt] )
    Correct

But i'm now 90% sure it's fixed after a restart. I think it's because it have a lot of regions that makes you invincible and some that denys it when ppl used the cmd block a few times it bugged out.
    EDIT: No i just found one guy :(

8. Offline

Axe2760

This is your problem. In essentials godmode, even if you do not have the permission to toggle godmode, then you can still be in it. So say I had a rank that allowed me to do /god. Then, i was demoted. (Not actually but lets just use this as an example). I had godmode turned on when i was demoted, so i still had it on when i logged in. Being demoted, I was not able to turn it off, and was "invincible". This happens.

What I can suggest is gathering up the players who are invincible and shouldn't be, and then manually doing "/god player" for each to toggle it off.

9. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

But every time i find a player that is invincible i god him and then ungod him to "reset" it. And i set so it disables god mode on dc.

10. Offline

Lolmewn

When an invincible player joins, try enabling debug mode for him (/pex user <user> toggle debug) and see what the console has to say about permission nodes.

11. Offline

Axe2760

That doesn't reset it. But disabling god mode on disconnect should, making my hypothesis invalid. :p I have no idea anymore, lol

12. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

Meto :/
    Okay i'll check up on that tomorrow

Okay i tried enable debug mode and teleport him into pvp and tried hit him.
    http://pastebin.com/63SduMFP

Okay guys i found out how to be invincible! You have to PvP log a few times and then you become invincible. I unloaded the plugin PVPPack, but i'm still invincible though. I tried relog but didn't help.
    Any ideas how this is possible?

I found out it was NCP. The temp solution is to do /ncp remove playername
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nocheatplus/tickets/484-hits-get-cancelled/
    Do you guys have a idea how to prevent it? (other than ncp remove)

13. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

14. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

Okay it seems like the restart just cleared out the invincible players. The issue still exists :(

15. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

I think i found the issue it was insanity run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.