Help with error code?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Archie, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Archie

Okay, so this has been happening for quite a bit. At first, I thought it might have been related to some plugins I recently installed although after disabling them, it still happens. I updated Bukkit from 1.4.6 (which was also happening) to 1.4.7 today and it's still occurring.
    Code:
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -13
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ChunkSection.a(ChunkSection.java:41)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.getTypeId(Chunk.java:350)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:640)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:627)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ChunkRegionLoader.loadEntities(ChunkRegionLoader.java:350)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:47)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:13)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:179)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:287)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:537)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:224)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)

2. Offline

Codygreen363

Make sure your plugins are updated, i recommend you use the craft bukkit up to date plugin find it at
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/craftbukkituptodate/
    It doesn't auto update your plugins it downloads new versions in the bukkit_update folder so you will have to manually update them.

3. Offline

Archie

I already have a plugin that checks if there are any updates to my plugins and all my plugins are up to date. I don't have any old plugins that are inactive anymore either.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

that error is a chunk corruption error.

5. Offline

Archie

So would I have to use like chunkster to fix it?

-edit-
    Since chunkster is outdated, I tried using Minecraft region fixer which I can't seem to get working. I read somewhere that you can use MCedit to fix it but it won't work either. Any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.