Help with development!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by boardinggamer, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

boardinggamer

Ok, I am EXTREMELY interested in coding and I just started coding with java. The main thing I want to do is code plugins for bukkit and was hopping someone here could help me. I have a hard time learning things from reading unless its like one on one like over chat. If anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it! You can message me on this and we can talk about how we can communicate more and how you can help me learn.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this so if its not just tell me where to post it or move it or what ever.

2. Offline

ItsHarry

3. Offline

timy659

Hello,

I am a noob on this subject but I think its useful for you to read the http://wiki.bukkit.org/HUGE_Plugin_Tutorial

This is as far as I can help you. If you have questions I'd give you the advice to not ask me :p (since I am a noob)

EDIT: aw, I see that someone else was faster :(

4. Offline

boardinggamer

I will try it out and hopefully it helps but like I said
    "I have a hard time learning things from reading unless its like one on one like over chat"
    so I will try but if anyone can help me one on one that would help A LOT

thanks for the link though =D

5. Offline

ItsHarry

First try and use the tutorial, if you have any questions, just post them here :D

6. Offline

stelar7

I can probably help you, just ask :D

7. Offline

oz_revulsion

If you would prefer to learn from people talking you through things then there is heaps out there for that too! If you type in "programming with bukkit" you will find HEAPS of videos on the subject. Here is a particularly useful one for complete beginnners

Isn't the internet a wonderful place to learn?

Cheers
    Oz

8. Offline

sddddgjd

I can explain one on one on chat,after you get the basics, it will be easy! :D
    PM me if you're interested,i'll give you my skype...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.