help with custom items drop in custom mobs

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by reboxer, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

reboxer

I'm here to ask if you can somehow create a plugin when a mob named (for example) Bobby (name in red) and he is a zombie, he can drop some items that i can customize, for example, when Bobby are killed, he drop an emerald named "Legend" (color in red) with a lore, for example, "This emerald is food!" (in gold)
    if someone could write the code and give it to me , I would be very grateful
    with non-commercial use

2. Offline

teej107

@reboxer Is this a plugin request or a development question?

3. Offline

reboxer

plugin request

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@reboxer I have made this and am testing it now.
    Edit: Complete. CustomMobDrops.jar
    Note: If you edit the config while the server is running, you can type /custommobdrops-reload to reload the config. This requires the permission custommobdrops.reload, which defaults to ops.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    reboxer likes this.
  5. Offline

reboxer

edit: i see the config in pastebin and i change the amount, but i can add more mobs?

i test it and work! thanks for the plugin, but, i can more emeralds to drop? instead of 1 , 2 or 3
    and i can add more types of mob? for example a skeleton named Sparrow with name in blue

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  6. Offline

pie_flavor

@redboxer Yes. Notice the dash before the first key? This means that it is a list of sections. You can extend it just like every other list, just add another dash and start the section again.
    So, here's an example config where if you kill a skeleton named Sparrow in blue, he drops a bone meal named Fertilizer and a diamond named Treasure in light gray.

7. Offline

reboxer

@pie_flavor i can ask you one more thing? you can add a chance that the item be dropped? and add this string in the config, and i can make this items with the effect of glow? without enchants

for example adding: chance: 60% or chance: 60

8. Offline

pie_flavor

@reboxer I am not sure that the enchantment glow is possible without using packets (which I don't know how to use).
    However, I have added a chance tag to the config, redownload for the new version. You will have to delete the existing one, and it will be regenerated properly. The example config I had linked to above which showed you how to do more than one has also been updated to the new system.

9. Offline

reboxer

@pie_flavor you can give me the link to download the new version?

10. Offline

pie_flavor

@reboxer CustomMobDrops.jar
    I am posting it down here again for simplicity, but for future reference none of my plugin links ever change when I update them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.