[HELP] What plugin offers teleportation from server to server!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by timvvo, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

timvvo

Hey guys, i have wondered about this for quite a long time, but have never been able to find the answer. There is a Minecraft Bukkit server that i play on, run by a famous youtuber "KuleDud3".

He has a server which offers Creative, SkyBlock, Survival and some other things. But what i am curious about is his Portal Plugin. The portal plugin isn't any plugin that i have seen and used before, but instead this plugin is completely different to what i have ever seen and/or used before.

This plugin i am trying to find the name for, offers teleportation of players to different servers without the player having to disconnect and reconnect to another server. But instead this plugin allows players to step into a nether portal, which then instantly takes them to the server. The only command that i found that could help find this plugin was "/server". Other then that i can not seem to find any commands that would give away the plugin name.

I have searched high and low on Bukkit plugins and have spent hours Googling the plugin, but i still have not found a plugin that KuleDud3 uses. The main thing that i noticed but have no clue to what plugin it may lead to, is that on the portal there is a sign which has; on the first line "[server]" and on the second line "the-server-name", e.g. Creative, Survival, SkyBlock, etc.

If anyone knows about this plugin and where it can be found or what it's called, please leave a comment below and telling me what it is. I have spent time writing this thread, which show's how much i want this plugin, so please, if you know it please leave and comment, and i will give you all the cookies in the world! :D

P.S: His server IP that you guys can visit to take a look at the his Portal Plugin is: kuledud3.kuleland.com

2. Offline

chakyl

Bungeecord

3. Offline

timvvo

4. Offline

LaxWasHere

5. Offline

timvvo

Does anyone know what this plugin for the portal is called? I'm guessing that it uses BungeeCord as it teleports you to another server when you walk in.

[​IMG]

6. Offline

LaxWasHere

All the answers is on the link I gave you, if you cant find the answer for such a simple question then I doubt you will be able to set up Bungee Cord successfully.

drtshock likes this.
  7. Offline

timvvo

I have set up BungeeCord successfully :confused: and there's no need to be nasty, i have taken a look at those plugins but yet i want one with the sign [server]. If your not going to answer my question then don't answer it at all.

8. Offline

Mrcoolperson

9. Offline

Double0negative

oh lookey, my server :3

but as said above, its not a plugin, it uses bungeecord. the plugin that does the portals is janus.

10. Offline

chakyl

And if you're an idiot like me who can't follow simple instructions, you can use VariableTriggers and MicroJump to make DIY portals, or other methods of teleportation.

11. Offline

Double0negative

Janus is way simpler then doing it yourself..

12. Offline

timvvo

yeah, janus is really simple.

13. Offline

chakyl

But MicroJump has many uses. The VariableTrigger portals are just one of the many ways I use it. With Janus, the only use you get out of it are portals.

I don't think I was trying to use Janus for portals though, I may have been using Transporter or something along those lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.