Help! Server donation server website

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Sunslinger3, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sunslinger3

Hello all,
    I have just coded a new raw HTML website and have it hosted but, I used to be with Enjin. I had a donation plugin and now I realize, How are players going to donate! I'm a developer, but I'm a mod developer not a plugin developer. So if one of you could please make one or suggest one that I can import into my website.

Thanks so much!,
    Sunslinger3
    PS: I will be checking this post every 10m today!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Sunslinger3 Donations don't have anything to do with a plugin. So what exactly are you asking?

3. Offline

Sunslinger3

Well I would like something such as the enjin plugin. Like it would connect to the website and then would keep pinging the website until someone donated then it would issue commands in game. I would like to have something free integration like buycraft but buy craft is too much for my small servers $0 in funds. This is why I need a donatotion store. I already have paypal integrated in to the site.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

I don't have experience with Enjin's donations, but I know that with Buycraft you can add an iFrame on your website which will integrate your Buycraft page on your site which is what I've done in the past, and it looks really nice :)

5. Offline

Sunslinger3

Thank you Skatr, but you have to understand I have 0$, and you my think why is this guy even running a server. I can't afford the following
    BUYcraft
    The server
    The website
    But the reason that I don't like buy craft is you can only have 5 items on the free plan
    WT is that 5 items thats enough for mineplex but they have 1ks of players.
    Sorry if I seem a bit unhappy, my co-owner messed up his player and now can't join.

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Yes, you can only have a few items but often that's enough. It seems that in your case it isn't though.

As for your co-owner, find his UUID at http://mcuuid.net/ and go in to your server files, and the default world's folder. then go in to playerdata and delete the file that matches his UUID and see if he can join. Keep in mind this resets his location and inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.