!HELP!perms/chat

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dariwuz, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dariwuz

need help with groupmanager and chat (aka essentialChat and more)
    hi guys can someone help me?im using groupmanager for my ranks and permissions but a litttle bit of it is screwed up like when i moved one of my friends ABCS7 into the co-owner group it just said &7[Co-Owner] [ABCS7] for some reason and when i go into the member group i cant build and barely do any commands can someone help me with the building?because i think i know how to do the perms but also the chat like im trying to setup the group-formats but i really cant well i managed to do some like it says &7[Guest] {DISPLAYNAME} &7{MESSAGE} but im not sure how to do all of them like i tried and do alot of my groups into the group-formats like i did for head-owner (the highest rank i am in like owner) {WORLDNAME}{FACTION}{DISPLAYNAME}:&6&0&n&l{MESSAGE} and when i type it just says &o[L] [BOBO] **XtXnations &4&o&l[Head-&0&lOwner]:&6&o&n&lhi so im not sure how to remove the &o[L] but i want to get a channel plugin and delete essentialsChat like i want to delete essentialsChat and get kitsunechat,staffchat,mychat,or herochat im not sure which one to get so i won't have to use essentialsChat im pretty sure i didnt make sense but please if this makes sense PLEASE HELP ME!
    bukkit account name:dariwuz
    minecraft server name:DevilCraft
    ip:message me to help me
    THANK YOU!

2. Offline

Necrodoom

so basically, you have 3 issues:
    1. member cant build - please paste your groups.yml
    2. [L] tag showing up - did you enable local chat?
    3. group formats- paste your config.yml of essentials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.