Help Material.java

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by charlot567, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

charlot567

Hi I create Mod and in singleplayer I can Execute /give ID But On my bukkit server the command does'nt work. Help please

2. Offline

OstlerDev

Could you please give a little bit more detail, then just "Halp!!! It no work!", such as, what version of craftbukkit are you running, are you running it on a local computer, and exactly what you are doing to get the error.

3. Offline

charlot567

Thank you for your answer.
    So I run the latest build of CraftBukkit. In my client src my mod Id it's 400 and in my bukkit src in Material.java it's +256 so 656 that's is good. The mod run good in bukkit server the item it's work but if I do /give charlot789 656 in my bukkit server did don't work. But in singleplayer if I do /give charlot789 656 that's work. So the problem it's the /give command in my bukkit server.
    Thank you
    Sorry for my english

4. Offline

OstlerDev

This is not the best forum section to be posting to for coding help, I would suggest using the Plugin Development section. Also, if you are creating custom items, I would suggest using spout, as you will be able to let others join your server without sending them a jar file to run.

5. Offline

Necrodoom

you cannot use single player mods on a multiplayer server without modding the server it self first.

6. Offline

charlot567

No but I have my Client and server mod.
    But the /give don't work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.