Help fast.. Ice spawning everywhere

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Hempa, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hempa

Hello. I have a problem with my server.. I have been up all night trying to fix a problem that WorldEdit did.. it kinda ruined spawn.. So all night I have been trying to install every Multiworld,mulriverse and nothing worked. ( I was just gonna copy the lost parts and paste them into spawn ). And now there is spawning ice everywhere!! what do I do? :confused:

2. Offline

Supersam654

Although your post is a little....confusing...I believe that your map seed has been corrupted seeing as I am pretty sure that this has nothing to do with WorldGuard or any MultiWorld plugin. With that said, you can disable snow-accumulation by using a plugin called NoWeather.

Also, your map seed can get corrupted if the power goes out while your server is running.

3. Offline

Hempa

I dont know if the power has went out because its a 24/7 server. :( ill try the plugin

4. Offline

Richard Scheide

We have the multiworl mod and our server slowly switched over to winter and has not changed back. It snowed before but now it rains and the snow stays.

5. Offline

Hempa

u guys maby think that when minecraft went down yesterday it might screwed the server?

6. Offline

Sh8kezula

You can stop snow and ice formation inside of the the WorldGuard plugin.. Look in the config files for world guard.

You can set up individual configs for each world..

7. Offline

Supersam654

I highly doubt it seeing as this is the only report I have seen of it on the Bukkit forums. If all/most/some servers were affected by Minecraft.net going down, there would be a lot more complaints about it.

8. Offline

Hempa

ok thanks for the help. got rid of all the ice now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.