[HELP] Cant find few plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by eye[knot], Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

eye[knot]

Hi.. im trying to find few plugins. i dont know if them exists but mby you know some that i could find usefull

Im searching for plugin.
    • that makes a permission for mining an ore... for example. permission.mining.iron - allows to mine that.. simple.. but cant find any.
    • Custom mob drops.. i know that out there is one waiting for me but a time since i found one is big. soo i need one that allows to give multiple drops with different chance ef getting each. for example Creeeper-Drops: 1, 2, 3 Chance: 1: 0.1; 2:4; 3:2.. something like that
    • Mobs spawn in custom territorys. multiworld
    • mobs dont burn in sun and spawns at day
    Thats all at the moment.. Hope you can help me. btw sorry for my english

2. Offline

CoolMK

You could use worldguard's blacklist to make a permission for mining/destroying certain blocks.

3. Offline

eye[knot]

well i wanted to use permissions for Heroes plugin for permission-skills.. when higher level is ganed the restriction is removed or in other words the permission line is added. is that possible with worldguard? not sure.

4. Offline

chakyl

5. Offline

eye[knot]

ouh cool... Huge Thanks from me Mate! well for the third one ill probably put monter spawners wherever i need them :)

6. Offline

Zarius

For custom mob drops you could also try OtherDrops - here's an example:

Code:
      CREEPER:
        - drop: COAL/1-2/50%             # 50% chance of dropping 1 to 2 coal
        - drop: DIAMOND/4/0.005%   # very small chance of dropping 4 diamonds

There are also a lot of other options (eg. varying the drops and/or chance based on world, time, biome, y-height, etc) and chance can go down to 0.0000000001% if you want super rare drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.