Hello everyone! I want to start a new plugin but...

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by SlopranoDark, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SlopranoDark

...me and my team need an experienced Java Coder for Bukkit who wants to give us a small push. I tried to learn it, but i can't seem to concentrate enough. We really need someone who could help us/teach us. The idea's are all done and ready for use. Now, we only need the codes which nobody of my team knows. If you want to help, please send me a message on Bukkit. Once we confirmed about everything, i'll send you my Skype name so we can stay in contact simply. It would be handy if you're Dutch, because i'm that myself. But any other country is also accepted :) Anyway, there won't come more than 3 experienced coders. Because it might become too narrow :s

Please, tell me in the message:
    - How experienced you are between 0 and 10
    - If you're intrested to help us or rather teach us
    You may also place a comment here.

The plugin is based on the Herobrine stories. You can become Herobrine yourself, and have some cool commands.

Note: Our plugin will be released on Bukkit once we have enough time to update it and when we're ready to keep it up-to-date, get critic etc..
    Note: I do have 3 disorders what makes it harder to learn. Please, when i keep not understand it, try to explain it the most clear as you can. :)

My team as of now:

Developer(s):
    - KingAlpha1 (My friend)
    - Me (SlopranoDark/Peter)
    - ShearsSheep (My friend)

Coder(s):
    - ShearsSheep

Debugger(s):
    - <Nobody yet>

Tester(s):
    - KevinXboy12 (My friend)

Thanks for reading :)

~Sloppy

2. Offline

ShearsSheep

My experience : 5-6

Well, I could help you with this. BUT!, I may just put part of my time in this, As i'm currently working in a Minigame At the moment. I Could help you debug stuff, Or maybe Help you in some of the coding. If you have any questions for me, Feel free to ask me. :)

3. Offline

SlopranoDark

Thanks ShearsSheep! Edit: I'll just add you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.