helll WORLD

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by zxsuperzx, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zxsuperzx

Is it possible to have the hell world (nether) in parts of the server because nether portals are nto working for me

2. Offline

K3kz0r

I also wanna know if that is possible. I read so much about that Halloween Update and the Nether-World but i never found out how to get there.

3. Offline

Dabaptist24

you can't go into the nether through a portal. you have to choose between the normal world or hell, you can't go to both.
    if you want a server that put you in the nether, go to server.properties and change hellworld=fasle to true

4. Offline

TnT

Portals do not work in SMP - this is a vanilla Minecraft limitation, not a CraftBukkit limitation. You can look into plugins like ServerPort that allows you to link two servers together (one running the normal world and one running hellworld.)

5. Offline

klaern

There is but one way that I know of. This plugin:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/server-port-teleport-between-servers.777/

You need a 2nd server, and that server needs to be the Nether server. Then you can use that server port plugin to create portals that can teleport you (and your users) between the 2 servers.

It's not easy to set up, you need to be able to run Craftbukkit twice (and have the system resources for 2 instances of it running), and it's still being developed (it's not finished, and there are bugs). But, it's the only way to do what you want done (at this time).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.