Health Suddenly regenerating... After updating Bukkit.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Vittek, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Vittek

Greetings.

I'm having a bit of an odd issue.. After updating to the latest CB, from 928 to 935 everyone is regenerating health on my server. And I can't figure for the hell of me why. It's regenerating for everyone everywhere.

Here's a rather extensive list of plugins I'm running:

AntiBuild, Appleseed,Backup, BananaChunk,BetterShop,BigBrother, BorderGuard, BuyAbilities, ChairCraft, Cleaner, Colorme, Craftbook, DeathTpPlus, Dynmap, Essentials/spawn, FoundDiamonds, iAuction, Iconomy, Ichat, IconomyChestShop,iwolvesAdoption, Jail, Landmarks, LWC, McMMO, MineCart Mania, Minequery, MobRider, MultiVerse, Mywolf, Mulitinv,Prefixer, PvPreward, Runecraft, Residence, SignColour, Towny, VanishNopickup, worldGuard and WorldEdit.

Now, I know McMMO has health regen, and it's disabled, and even with MCMMO removed.. it starts again. Even more odd, it seems to be not regenerating after a server restart and then starts picking up as time passes. Anyone has any idea what causes this? I have checked through all plugint hat affect health regen and it's disabled where possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have started disabling and enabling plugins to find the cause, as well having the server remake the prop file and yes Monsters/animals are enabled.

2. Offline

DoomBunnyPwn

Have you actually seen any hostile mobs yet?

3. Offline

Vittek

Yes the are spawning as they should.

4. Offline

DoomBunnyPwn

Try taking out chaircraft. It might have registered people as sitting when you stopped the server.

5. Offline

Vittek

Alright removed it.. Same deal no health regen at first, then it starts again. This is very infuriating.

6. Offline

DoomBunnyPwn

I would cut all your plugins to a separate folder, then add them in one by one until you find the issue.

7. Offline

Vittek

Yeah I am doing that atm. But no luck. This is weird as hell. Sometimes it's ok for about 10 mins then everyones health starts regenerating again.

8. Offline

jtlcr777

So with ALL of your plugins gone, the problem still persists?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.