Health after Kill

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Michentix_, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Michentix_

Plugin category: IDK

Suggested name: KillHealth

What I want: I'd like to have a plugin where you get some hearts if you kill someone.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: idk

Example: There's a player on my server in FFA and he kills someone. Now there are other players around him and he has about 3 hearts. But with this plugin, he has got new hearts, so he has a chance again.

If you don't understand it please tell me. Im German and im not the best person in english.

2. Offline

AzureusNation

3. Offline

Michentix_

In this plugin you only see how much damage you do, but i want a plugin where you get hearts if you kill someone, that you're not low if you killed someone in FFA.

4. Offline

AzureusNation

Michentix_ Sorry i disagree, let me quote the plugin feature:
    When you hit an enemy, you steal hp, and hunger

5. Offline

Michentix_

Yeah i know, i saw it now, too :D But i want, that if you already killed someone, that you'll get 3 hearts or more than. Look here and you'll see what i want (Herzen = Hearts in German). Look at 1m13s.

6. Offline

silentsam5

Just made the plugin you need, called it HeartsForKills. The config it generates has something called HealthToAdd. Change that to however many HEARTS you want. 3 is the default and will give 3 hearts. If you want half hearts, doing 1.5 would give one and a half hearts.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  7. Offline

Michentix_

[quote uid=90750639 name="silentsam5" post=2302768]Just made the plugin you need, called it HeartsForKills. The config it generates has something called HealthToAdd. Change that to however many HEARTS you want. 3 is the default and will give 3 hearts. If you want half hearts, doing 1.5 would give one and a half hearts.

Thanks <3 But please add some messages like "[HeartsForKill] You got 3 Hearts!", it would be cool :3

8. Offline

silentsam5

[quote uid=90931607 name="Michentix_" post=2304083]Thanks <3 But please add some messages like "[HeartsForKill] You got 3 Hearts!", it would be cool :3[/quote]

Ok you can use colorcodes in the message using the <font color="#222222">§</font> symbol and these Codes:http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes

So <font color="#222222">§</font>6 would be golden.

Also, in the config message, <H> will be replaced with the HealthToBeAdded.

9. Offline

Michentix_

[quote uid=90750639 name="silentsam5" post=2304474]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Ok you can use colorcodes in the message using the <font color="#222222">§</font> symbol and these Codes:http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Formatting_codes

So <font color="#222222">§</font>6 would be golden.

Also, in the config message, <H> will be replaced with the HealthToBeAdded.[/quote]

Now i have this problem:
    [​IMG]
    And then i have some problems with the config, it won't update.
    It would be nice if you can update this :) Thanks

10. Offline

silentsam5

Instead of the § sign just use the & sign and color codes after it.

Oh and to update it try stopping the server, updating it, then starting it again. If you want me to add commands that allow you to change it in game let me know

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

Michentix_

I tested it, bit it isn't updating yet.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  12. Offline

silentsam5

The Config? Did you stop the server, then open it in a yml editor, save it, then run the server again? Michentix_

13. Offline

Michentix_

I did, doesn't work :c

teddybeaRBlue likes this.
  14. Offline

silentsam5

So describe what you are doing. You are trying to update config.yml? Give me a full description of what you are doing to try to update it.

15. Offline

Michentix_

U no longer need to update

16. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Did you managed to get it to work then?

17. Offline

Michentix_

I no longer need it..

18. Offline

teddybeaRBlue

I delete the old Config and then i upload the new one... but it doesn't work :c

19. Offline

silentsam5

[quote uid=90932828 name="teddybeaRBlue" post=2317291]I delete the old Config and then i upload the new one... but it doesn't work :c[/quote]

Tell me EXACTLY what you do, do you stop the server first and what not?

This should enable editing then reloading and not having to stop the server.

20. Offline

xitroxide

Bump, can someone remake this plugin
    A) its not ina jar file for me
    B) I don't think it works

21. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

xitroxide Rename the zip to jar, profit. And you think that because?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.