Healing effects

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lildirt, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lildirt

Greetings!
    I've stumbled upon a fairly weird issue, an issue that seems to prevent my users from healing with the regeneration effects from potions and golden apples. It also appears that healing potions have no effect, while harming potions do.

I've generated a report of my plugins that can possibly be causing this issue. I've tried removing and playing around with some of the options of said plugins, but I've come to no avail. I've never had this issue before.

Here's a pastebin link to the report:
    http://pastebin.com/jHp7GPeB

If anyone could provide anything helpful, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    - Lildirt

2. Offline

sverre26

3. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Definitely a plugin conflict, try removing small groups of plugins at a time and seeing if the problems continues to exist. I can't diagnose which is the trouble plugin from just your list, but a few of those I imagine would manipulate the Minecraft health system.

(Infection, War, SurvivalGames, ActionZones, Worldguard, probably play with how HP is handled, I'd try removing those first)

Sorry for the not-so-great help, but it's a strategy towards finding a problem and thenceforth a solution.

4. Offline

Konkz

I'd recommend removing Infection - most likely to cause it.

5. Offline

Lildirt

Cheers for all the help. I'll try removing Infection.

Yeah, it was Infection.
    I'll inform the developer, thanks! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  6. Offline

murra

a few of those I imagine would manipulate the Minecraft health system.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.