HCF SpawnTag Plugin.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SquidPvP, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SquidPvP

I am looking for a *NEW* SpawnTag plugin as the one I am using now causes lag when people run in and out of Regions with WorldGuard.

What I would like the plugin to do:

Set a specific Radius of Spawn with the command:

/ST Set (Radius) (Overworld / Nether / End)

I would like this plugin to stop players from running into that set area if they have been hit by another player in the last 20 seconds.

Basically what it should do is one of these two (Entirely what you choose):

It will build a huge tower of Red Glass around the very outer blocks of the set radius (All the way around) (Square Shape)

Or

It will push the player back and tell them that they are still Spawn Tagged, (Colour would be &c please!)

Preferable Messages:
    On the event that a player tries to run into Spawn when they are tagged (Only if you choose the second choice!: "&cYou're still Spawn Tagged!"

2. There is a feature in CombatTag that allows you to do this, and you could check out CombatRegions on here

3. Offline

SquidPvP

I tried that plugin :(
    Doesn't work, also tried NoRegionCamping.

It just stops people from running into all regions instead of the ones specified :(

4. Offline

Payment_Option

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/spawntag/

I've made this plugin which, hopefully, is what you're looking for. It's my first plugin, so I'm sure there'll be issues with it. Feel free to let me know what problems you have with it, so I may fix them. :)

5. Offline

nverdier

@Payment_Option There's no download link :p Is it still under moderation review?

6. nverdier likes this.
  7. Offline

SquidPvP

Thankyou! Fixed :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.